Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday - Embossed Background

Kit Kraft Wednesday is upon me, and I better keep up with my rule to create using my monthly kits, because there is another one that will be making it's way to my home on a regular basis. 

So for this week's craft creation, I made a card using my June Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.  I decided to again create using the sketch available at CAS(E) this Sketch which seems to be my ray of hope for Kit Kraft Wednesday.  Here is my creation . . .


I am so used to using either a white card base or white panel on my colored cardstock, that this one was tough for me.  I created my own background with the stamps from my kit and embossing powder from my stash.  All of the product, except for the die cut, the ink and the embossing powder is from my June Kit. 






Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill*
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye Now and Then Mildred*
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Favorite Flowers*
Dies:  Reverse Confetti Doin' the Wave
Ink:  Versamark w/various Stampin' Up Embossing Powders and Ranger Archival
Other:  My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots*

*from Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit



1 comment: