Saturday, June 7, 2014

Anything Goes for Paper Smooches

I decided to play with some unusual choices for today's card . . . specifically using up some bold black prints I had leftover from a kit, and not really knowing how it would all come together.  It was an "Anything Goes" challenge at Paper Smooches.  I played with stars and hexagons and I landed on flowers (which made more sense with the floral print behind it).   I'm not sure how I feel about it in the end . . .


The surprise for me was using that flower die, which has a separate outline cut (OMG . . . cool).  I did not realize that it was two dies in one.  Win! 


I think it was just one of those days. 


Supplies Used - Pocketful of Congrats
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Simple Stories
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Denim & Daisies
Dies:  Paper Smooches Pocket Dies
Ink:  Ranger Archival
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love all the bright colours alongside the black patterns, fabulous design!! I hadn't realised the flower dies cut like that either, thanks for sharing and for playing along with the PS Sparks challenge this week xx
    P.S you have a very cute dog :)

    ReplyDelete