Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kit Kraft Wednesday - Hey, Keep Smiling

For today's Kit Kraft Wednesday I again created a card using CASE this Sketch.  This is getting to be a regular weekly thing. 

Here is the sketch . . .


Here is my card . . .


 I thought about washi tape, which came in my Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit, but these particular patterned papers were just calling my name from the kit.  I altered the sketch just bit by adding a panel for added interest. 


Loving those three papers together. 

Challenge for next week . . . use a different kit and a different challenge.  (Let's see how I do with that one!) 


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Bazzill* and Neenah
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye* Now and Then Mildred*
Stamps:  Favorite Flowers from Simon Says Stamp*
Ink: Memento
Other:  My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots*

*from Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit

2 comments: