Friday, September 6, 2024

Bold and Masculine Thinking of You Card

Created this card using some pattern paper and matching inks. I was inspired to make a sympathy card inspired by the Little Red Wagon challenge this week. The pattern paper and stamp set led me to use some bolder, masculine colors. 


My goal was to use matching inks and stamps that matched up to the pattern paper. I also wanted to offer something more subtle and introduced some vellum to make the flowers pop a bit.

Not the traditional colors for a sympathy card, but I felt it was a masculine approach.

I hope you find some time to get matchy with paper and ink today.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Thinking of You

Stamps and Dies:  Towering Blooms Stamp Set and Dies and Notecard Layers Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Terracotta, Whipped Honey, Sage, Matcha and Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock and Because Flowers Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler Designs); Vellum (Close To My Heart);




1 comment:

  1. Love the bold colors for a sympathy card. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE/a>

    ReplyDelete