Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Layered or Flat, and why?

The As You Like It Challenge prompt this week was Layered or Flat. I am most definitely a layered girl. I love flat, but I am in love with layered.


For me, it's all about the texture you can get with a layered card. This one is a perfect example of layers. I used a tone one tone cover die and I wove some pattern paper strips on one side. Then I layered some layered images, in the form of mini-shakers. 


Sequins and a sentiment to add some layer in other areas. Just love the texture!

Enough said!

Hope you get the chance to layer something up.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Congrats on this Happy Time

Stamps and Dies:   Candy Cane Lane Slimline Die, Every Minute Stamp Set and Dies, Moments in Time Sentiment Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink:  Flame, Do-si-do, Black Jack and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Potted Pattern Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other:  Valencia Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous dimension and shaker, love it..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete