Sunday, September 15, 2024

Hi Friend

Cheers to all things inky and crafty. If you've got glue on one of your fingers, you must be in a happy place!

Earlier this week I created a little something for Freshly Made Sketches using some product I got several years ago from a virtual event. I love pulling out old product and making it new again. The zip pouch even had some leftover cardstock.


I stamped in gold embossing powder and cut my sentiment, and then went on to cut layers in all the colors in the pouch. 



I love layers!

I hope you can find some time to get crafty today.

Debbie



Supplies Used - Hi Friend

Stamps and Dies:   Friendly Hello's Stamp Set and Dies (The Stamp Market);

Ink: Embossing Pad and Metallic Gold Rich Regular Embossing Powder (Wow); Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: White Cardstock (Scrapbook & Cards Today); Minty, Jade, Bubblegum, Peach and Papaya Cardstock (The Stamp Market); 





1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous look! This is so eye-catching with all the layers of color! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete