Monday, September 9, 2024

Feline Spooky, Inspired by Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I went across the bottom row for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, including some multiples, die cuts and the sparkle and shine.


I had so much fun creating this card. I cut two panels of my "boo, eek coverplate", one for the purple sparkle and the other to get all my ghosts. I have multiple ghosts, and then added my die cut cats and have multiples there. 


Not to mention all the boo's and eeks! 

Such a fun card to create. I hope you find some fun creative time today.

Debbie


Supplies Used  - I'm Feline Spooky

Stamps and Dies:  Happy Meowloween Stamp Set and Die, A Cut Above Die, and Eek Boo Coverplate Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Embossing Pad and Metallic Silver Sparkle Embossing Glitter (Wow); Grape Crush (Catherine Pooler Ink);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Scaredy Cat Pattern Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler Designs); Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Glimmer White Cardstock (Bazzill); Purple Sparkle Foam (Spellbinders);  




No comments:

Post a Comment