Sunday, July 3, 2022

Floral Inspired for AAA Birthday

Created this card using the stamps and dies included in the first Scrapbook & Cards Today Stamp Together.  I pulled it out when I saw the prompt at AAA Birthday.

 

I started by stamping the word Happy down the right side of my card, and I embossed with clear embossing powder.  It's subtle and hard to see in the photo.  

While the set came with a stencil, I colored my images using the filler stamp for a bold look on the subtle background.  

This was a really cute set, and I'm obviously still creating with it!  

Fun to play along.  I hope you find some time to create today. 

Supplies Used - Happy Birthday

Stamps and Dies:  Hello Happy Floral Stamp Set and Dies (Gina K Designs for Scrapbook & Cards Today);

Ink & Embossing:  Party Dress, Orange Twist, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt, Fiesta Blue, Flirty Fuchsia, Midnight (Catherine Pooler inks); Embossing Pad and Clear Embossing Powder (Wow);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Black Cardstock (American Crafts); Unicorn Stickles (Ranger);

Other:  Maui Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


No comments:

Post a Comment