Sunday, July 17, 2022

A Gator Ate My "H"!

I was inspired to make a humorous card for Little Red Wagon.  I wasn't sure where my card was going, but eventually it ended with the gator eating my H! 

 

The front of my card has a pop-up element.  The sentiment and alligator are one-half inch out from the card in an element that was really easy to create and fold in to fit into an A2 envelope. 

Originally I had my alligator biting the "H", and then before I knew it, he chomped it right off.  

You can never predict what the critters on your card are going to do. 

Happy crafting!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Happy Birthday - Oh Happy Day!

Stamps and Dies:  Party Animals and Oh Confetti Stamp Sets and Dies and Grass Border Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Martini, Garden Party (Catherine Pooler Inks); Jet Black Ink (Lawn Fawn); Copic Markers;

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Solar White Cardstock (Neenah);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Black, Stardust and Clear Glaze Pens (Sakura);




1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, so fun and fabulous and very clever, great card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete