Monday, July 4, 2022

Gnome in the Garden

I was never a fan of gnomes, but for some reason when they started showing up in pattern papers, stamps and dies I began to fall in love with the many different designs out there.  When Shopping Our Stash had gnomes as the inspiration this week, I pulled out one of my favorite sets.  

These little gnomes found some time to get out in the garden on a nice cloudy day. 

I love using the stuff in my stash and hope you can use some of your stash today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Just a Note w/Gnomes

Stamps and Dies:  Gardeners Greetings Stamp Set and Dies, Grass Border Die and April Showers Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copic Markers; Black Jack and Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Inks); Izink Titanium Pigment; 

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Wheatgrass (American Crafts); 

Other: Cloud Stencil (My Favorite Things);  Diamond Stickles (Ranger);


3 comments:

  1. What a cute design, Debbie! You've created such lovely scene for your cute gnomes to have fun in. Great colouring too!
    Take care.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable gnomes, beautifully colored and i LOVE the little scene you've built to hold them! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and a cute little scene. I'm glad you found another way to use your gnomes. I love the little wheel barrow and the 3d aspect of your card! Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time. x

    ReplyDelete