Sunday, July 3, 2022

Balloon Inspired Birthday Card

I loved the photo inspiration from Just Add Ink.  It inspired me to make a card with balloons using a set that I received last fall as part of the Scrapbook & Cards Today Card making event.  I love to pull the sets back out later and create with them.  Here is the inspiration photo for my card. 

For this one, I stuck with the three primary colors in my stamped image.  


I tried to keep it all CAS from there, with just the sentiment and the white background. 



Get crafty!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Happy Birthday

Stamps and Dies:  Happy Birthday Stamp Set and Die (Photoplay for Scrapbook & Cards Today);

Ink & Embossing:  Jet Black (Lawn Fawn); Copic Markers;

Paper: Accent Opaque Cardstock; Solar White (Neenah);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Design);

 

 



 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the crisp white and pops of beautifully coloured balloons Debbie…great card! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Birthday card - the primary colours are so fresh and fun. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous simplicity in your card and fab colouring of the balloons! Thanks for joining in with our challenge! Joanne JAI

    ReplyDelete