Thursday, June 30, 2022

Holiday Trees

 Trees is the theme at Christmas Craft Creations, so I got busy with some trees.  This is a set that I needed to break out for the holidays, but never got around to playing with it.  

I used some leftover paper from another project to create this card.  My sentiment is heat embossed, so didn't pick up well in the picture above.  It needed a bit more tilt during the photo session. 


Lots of glitter and shine.  

I hope you find some time to get creative.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Seasons's Greetings

Stamps and Dies:  Evergreen Woods Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Eucalyptus, Green Tea, Spruce (Catherine Pooler Inks); Embossing Pad and Pure Platinum Embossing Powder (Wow);

Paper: Card Base, White Daisy Cardstock and Vellum (Close To My Heart); Cozy Christmas Pattern Papers (Fancy Pants);

Other: Chunky Glitter (Lawn Fawn);




1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card! I first noticed the pretty mulitcolored trees, then looking further there are so many great details like the sweater pattern, the houndstooth and the chunky glitter! I know that sparkly sentiment looks fabulous in person too. I can see it in the last picture! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete