Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Feel Better - Alphabet Challenge Inspired

More crafty creations from me, and this one inspired by Alphabet Challenge Blog . . . embossing, wet or dry.   

For me it was wet this time around.  I went monochromatic and used stamps and dies from Catherine Pooler Designs. 


The embossing is in the individual half circle pieces from my stamp/die.  While I don't do get well cards often, I thought it was time to put a few in my stash.  


I hope you can emboss a little something soon!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Feel Better Friend

Stamps and Dies:  Take a Peek Stamp Set and Dies, Circle Dies, Half Circle Background Stamp and Cover Plate Die, Typed Up Sentiments Stamp Set, and Sentiment Banner Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Uptown and Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler); Embossing Pad and Uptown Embossing Powder (Wow);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler)

Other: Unicorn Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment