Monday, June 13, 2022

You and Coffee for Just Add Ink

Cleaning out my craft room and found an old card kit from Simon Says Stamp.  It caught my eye, because it was stamps and paper relative to coffee and tea. So when the challenge for Just Add Ink came up this week, I went straight to the box.  

I used pattern papers and did some fussy cutting to create cut my stamped cup images and the sleeves.  


And some stamping on pattern papers rounds it all out.  

One day I may get smart and create like crazy with a kit . . . meaning less boxes in my craft room.  

One day!  

I hope you find some time to get inky today.

Debbie

Supplies Used - You and Coffee

Stamps:  Coffee and Tea Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp)

Ink: Black (Hero Arts)

Paper:  Desert Storm (Neenah); White Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Cream and Sugar Paper (Doodlebug)

Accessories:  Epoxy Shapes (Crate Paper)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh your sentiment is perfect for this Choose Two Challenge. I like your sweet little coffee cups. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment Debbie! Your card is the perfect choose two project! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cluster of adorable coffee cups Debbie and the fun coffee themed sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete