Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Tropically Inspired for Time Out Challenges

 The prompt at Time Out Challenges was "tropical".  I couldn't resist the opportunity for a bit of tropical color and pulled in one of my favorite collections from Catherine Pooler Designs.

I created my watercolor background first and then used a cover plate die. 

I used the same colors when coloring my images.  This is such a colorful card; it just makes me happy.

I hope you find some time to be colorful today!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Toucan Do It

Stamps and Dies:  To the Point Cover Die, Circle Dies, Dotted Circle Dies, and Toucan Do It Stamps and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Orange Spice, Midnight, Lime Rickey, Sauna, Fiesta Blue, and Over Coffee (Catherine Pooler Inks); Blender Pen (Marvy);

Paper:  Black Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Watercolor Paper (Bee); Black Cardstock (American Crafts); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops and Blue Lagoon Glitter Drops (Nuvo)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment