Sunday, June 12, 2022

Fishy Creation for Little Red Wagon

Inspired by the prompt at Little Red Wagon . . . "Something Fishy Going On"!

Stamps, dies, and inks.  And then some sequins, twine and metallic paper.  


That sequin in the spinny thing on the rod just made my entire crafty experience.  That's the reel, right?  Ha, I know nothing about fishing.  

Go get inky, please!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - You're a Reel Catch

Stamps and Dies:  Fly Daddy Stamp Set and Dies and Melon Edge Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Lime Rickey, Fiesta Blue, Grass Skirt, Samba, Tiki Torch(Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Too Fly Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler); Silver Foil Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other: Black Foot River Sequin Mix and Something Blue Twine (Catherine Pooler);



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you pointed out the sequin in the reel...I was so busy looking at the clever way you made the water and the cute little "fishies" that I might have missed the sparkle!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon. Hugs, Doni (DT)

    ReplyDelete