Sunday, February 20, 2022

CAS Lawn Fawn Creation

Creating a CAS creation with Lawn Fawn stamps and dies is always hard for me.  I always want to add color and dimension . . . skies and hills . . . mountains and water sources.  I held back and created something for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge.  

 

I did go with a slimline design using the die from last year's release.  Valentine stamps and dies to make a CAS birthday greeting.  And yes, there's a little dimension, but I tried to keep some white space. 

 


Love my lawn fawn stamps and dies.  

And now I must go create!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - XOXO Happy Bird-Day

Stamps and Dies:  Special Delivery Stamp Set and Dies, Special Delivery Add-on Stamp Set; Scallop Slimline with Hearts Landscape Die (Lawn Fawn); 

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento); Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler) Various Copic Markers; White Gel Pen (Uchida);

Paper: Solar White Cardstock (Neenah); Be Mine Pattern Paper (Pebbles); Night Before Christmas Pattern Paper (Doodelbug Designs);

Other: Romance and Crater Lake Sequin Mixes (Catherine Pooler Designs); Diamond Stickles (Ranger);

 


 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment