Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A Hard Day's Night Inspired

Just when I think I have too many stamps and dies, I realize my stamps and dies are missing an element.  Where are my stamps relative to working?  The challenge at Little Red Wagon is A Hard Day's Night . . . something work related!  I love that they are going to focus this year on themes related to The Beatles. 

And so back to the challenge and my lack of work related stamps and dies!  Perhaps when I'm cutting and pasting, the last thing I want to think about is anything work related?  But Lawn Fawn doesn't disappoint.  I created a card honoring the the mail carrier!  

Like my mail carrier, this little dude is delivering cheer to mailboxes and chicks everywhere.  

If only my mail carrier kept it to important Air Mail and cute cards with hearts on the envelope!  

I used a mix of kraft and white, which is a combination that I've gotten away from.  

Love my creating time!  Cheers!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Hoo is the Best

Stamps and Dies:  Special Delivery Stamp Set and Dies, Special Delivery Add-on Stamp Set and Dies; Scallop Slimline with Hearts Portrait Die (Lawn Fawn);

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento); Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler) Various Copic Markers; White Gel Pen (Uchida);

Paper: Solar White and Desert Storm Cardstock (Neenah); Be Mine Pattern Paper (Pebbles);

Other:  Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Diamond Stickles (Ranger);


No comments:

Post a Comment