Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Bunny Fun for Just Us Girls

I've been trying to pull out old kits and weed through use supplies within them.  I truly wish I had the time to pull out a kit and craft until all the supplies were gone.  But a full-time job keeps me from creating when I want . . . which is all the time (shhhh, don't tell).  

The picture at Just Us Girls prompted me to remember a kit that had a bunny stamp with little feet.  I created my card with a bunny on an action wobble. 

I just love the little bunny and the back that the bunnies in the pattern paper appear to have little colored eggs on their bellies.  Old supplies . . . new card.  And always fun!

I hope you find some time to use your old supplies, create something new and have some fun!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Happy Easter

Stamps and Dies:  Some Bunny Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp);

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento); Various Markers from The Stamps of Life; Signo Uniball White Gel Pen;

Paper: Slate Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp); Solar White (Neenah); Pattern Papers (Echo Park);

Other: Action Wobble; Spring Blooms Mix (Pretty Pink Posh);


1 comment:

  1. What a cute take on the photo inspiration! Not only the main bunny but all of those cute ones in the background too! Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete