Sunday, February 6, 2022

Holly Jolly Stencil Fun for Christmas Craft Creations

This month's challenge at Christmas Craft Creations was stenciling.  I've become a huge fan of stenciling whether is blending inks over them or getting crazy with some shaving cream and ink.  Today I used some layering stencils to create a background, and then used those same ink colors to color some stamped images. 

There were three stencils in my layering set, and I decided to use two off them and blend on some Martini and Uptown ink from Catherine Pooler. 

My stamp set has these adorable birds with scarves, and so I stamped one and used the same inks to color.  I also stamped some hearts onto my stenciled background and heat set some embossing glitter onto them.  And then there is all the added sparkle!  What's not to love about added sparkle?  


I do love mixing up my supplies.  Stencils from Close To My Heart; stamps and dies from Catherine Pooler Designs, and a sentiment die/banner from Concord & 9th.  Finding ways to creatively mix it up is so much fun. 

I hope you find some time to create!  

Debbie

Supplies Used -Sending Love - Holly Jolly

Stamps and Dies:  Flock of Friends Stamps and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs); Holly Jolly Banner Die (Concord & 9th);

Ink & Embossing:  Jet Black (Lawn Fawn); Wow Embossing Pad and Uptown Embossing Glitter (Wow);  Uptown and Martini (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: White Cardstock (Scrapbook and Cards Today); Solar White (Neenah); Black Cardstock (American Crafts);

Other: Card Front Stencil Bundle 3 (Close To My Heart); Black Glaze Pen and Quickie Glue Pen (Sakura); Prisma Glitter (Lawn Fawn);



2 comments:

  1. Oh that bird is adorable! So "tweet" LOL! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous stenciled background and love how you've layered the stencils and the image is completely adorable! Agreed, what's not to love about a little sparkle! So glad you joined us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete