Sunday, February 13, 2022

Veggies for Shopping Our Stash

Couldn't resist the urge to make a veggie card for Shopping Our Stash. I included the gardeners of the vegetables; credit where credit is due to them for their hard work.  

I love the view of the veggies growing under the dirt!  A little spring greeting for someone soon. 

I hope you find some time to use your stash!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Spring Greetings

Stamps and Dies:  Gardeners Greetings Stamp Set and Dies, Grass Border Die and April Showers Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copic Markers; Midnight and Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Inks); Izink Titanium Pigment; 

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Aquatini Prints (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Cloud Stencil (My Favorite Things); 

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, could those sweet gnomes BE any cuter??! love the way you've created and entire scene with so much detail and amazing coloring! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. You have done a great job with ink blending and coloring. I love the veggies on the card. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Shopping Our Stash, and I hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection!!! I so love the garden you created for our challenge...You nailed our “my heart beets for you” challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that little gnome garden is so stinkin' cute ... so very glad you joined us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete