Monday, February 7, 2022

Slimline Required for Two Doxies

The challenge at Little Red Wagon was to create a slimline card.  I kind of snickered because I had stamped images of dachshunds on my craft table and had put them aside because I couldn't figure out the layout for two of them to have a party on an A2 size card.  A slimline was definitely there only chance at a party.   

So I pulled my two pups out of the bowl on my table and got busy creating a slimline card.  While I had the pups all stamped, I needed party supplies . . . a birthday banner, gifts, cake, candle and confetti.  

 
And a sentiment on a pup . . . loooong!



 I love cards with critters on them.  I also love this color family.  It's the Date Night collection of inks from Catherine Pooler Designs.  

I hope you find some time to make a loooong card.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - You've Been Around So Loooong

Stamps and Dies:  Doxie Birthday Party Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Over Coffee, Icing on the Cake, Pucker Up, Catching Rays, In the Park, Cummerbund, Serenade, Drive-in (Catherine Pooler Inks)

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and By the Yard Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler);

Other: Onyx Liquid Pearl (Ranger); Dandelion Yellow Crystal Drops, Ivory Seashell Crystal Drops, Purple Rain Glitter Drops (Nuvo); Mockingbird Heights Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and FUN card with this sentiment - it make me smile. Thanks for joining our "Slimline Card" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete