Monday, September 7, 2020

Perk Up

 Anything but a birthday card was the prompt at Sweet Stampin'.  And so, a card just to cheer someone using some of my favorite techniques and products.  

From a product perspective I've been playing a lot with the Peeking Pets set from Catherine Pooler.  Can't get enough of those critters peeking out over various objects.  This one is peaking over a coffee cup.  I've also been obsessed with the stencil that created my background strip.  

From a technique perspective, I love to stamp on kraft cardstock.  But lately I've been obsessed with using shaving cream, ink and acrylic paint with my stencils.

 


My dog Lola used to wait for me to leave the room and sip from my coffee. 😏 A happy memory, but also kind of gross.  Lola is the dog pictured on my blog here.  She crossed the rainbow bridge a few years back, but she left us with a boat load of awesome, crazy memories. 

Supplies Used - Perk Up

Stamps and Dies:  Peeking Pets and Life Love Latte Stamp Sets and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Icing on the Cake, Orange Peel, Oer Coffee, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Ginger Snap Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Daisy White Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: By the Beans Stencil (CAS-ual Fridays); Barbasol Shaving Cream; Irridecent Prio Gold Paint (Pebeo); Seattle Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);




No comments:

Post a Comment