Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Fall Creation for Cut It Up

At least three layers was the challenge at Cut It Up.  I created a fall card with some new stamps, dies and pattern paper. 


I've got my card base, some pattern paper, and then layers of stamped goodness. 



Nothing like getting inky!  I hope you find some time to do the same.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Thankful

Stamps and Dies:  Hey Pumpkin Stamp Set and Dies and Bushels of Love Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Icing on the Cake, Daydream, Twilight, Mandarin Spice, Orange Peel, Hot Tub, Green Tea, Lemongrass (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  Tangerine Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Premium White Cardstock and Fall Pick-n-mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Santa Fe Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

3 comments:

  1. So many delightful autumnal layers here! The stamps and dies are perfect with the fun background paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Fall card and your bucket of leaves is great. I have this set and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the papers. Oh my, how many people are out there saying NO to leaf raking about now? [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete