Monday, September 28, 2020

Getting Messy for SOS - Trick or Treat

I definitely got messy for this Shopping Our Stash challenge.  I felt the pain, as my work area is not near the sink . . . so there was a bit of back and forth to the kitchen between the watercolor and the glitter gel/stencil.


My background piece was watercolor, but I also used watercolor paper for that focal image and did some fill-in coloring of  some images.  I used the Gina K Wreath Builder stencil to great the image. 


Love the shimmer of the Glass Bead Glitter from Faber-Castell.  

Messy is always fun!  I hope you find some time to get messy with your stash. 

Stamps and Dies:   Everything But the Broom Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs)

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Flirty Fuschia, Grass Skirt, Tiki Torch, Tiara (Catherine Pooler Inks); Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Gumball Green (Stampin' Up); Canson Watercolor Paper

Other: Square Dance Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs); Spooky Days Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh); Wreath Builder Stencil (Gina K Designs); Glass Bead Glitter Gel (Faber-Castell);

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhh this is soooo awesome!
    Spooky and GREAT colours!
    Thanks for getting messy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete