Monday, September 21, 2020

Adore for Just Add "A" @Just Add Ink

 Created this "adore" card for Just Add Ink, where the prompt was Just Add "A".  

 

 I stamped my sentiment on the seam binding ribbon and love how it just melted right into the fibers without bleeding.  



I hope you found some time today to be creative!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Adore - You're the Most Adorable

Supplies from The Stamps of Life December 2018 Card Kit:  Cardstock, Pattern Paper,  Ribbon, Stamps and Die

Other Supplies:  White Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart), Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks);

 

 



3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card Debbie! Such fun colours and I love the touch of glimmer on the heart! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scatter of colourful hearts Debbie, such a lovely happy way to sending a message. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the glitter heart. The sentiment on the Ribbon looks great, I wonder how you did that? Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete