Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Celebrate!

 "Celebrate" was the prompt this week at Little Red Wagon.  I decided to do some creating with inks, shaving cream and a fireworks stencil.  Red, white and blue . . .

The red is subtle in the fireworks.  I also used the paper towel that I used for blotting my stencil on the paper after to add some light splotches of color which I think added some interest. 

I am late for this year's 4th, so I'll have to hold this one aside to send next year.  It was fun to create.  

Recommendation:  grab some ink, a stencil and some shaving cream and get busy!  Fun.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Celebrate

Stamps and Dies:  Party Fans Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Suede Shoes, Rockin' Red, Something Blue (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Blueberry Bushel Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Solar White (Neenah); Silver Glitter Paper (Pow);

Other:  Christmas Cove and Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Fireworks Stencil (Pretty Pink Posh);

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment