Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Missing You Like Crazy for The Paper Players

 I saw the "Pets" inspiration at The Paper Players, and I had to play along.  

And of course, had to keep my pet safe with a mask.  I used some negative pieces that I had saved from a card I made a very long time ago.  I was about to throw the bag out and said, wait a minute!  These will go nicely with this pattern paper. 

I've been creating masks with white cardstock and some straight line scores.  A little twine, and my critters are safe.  

I hope you find some time to create.  

Debbie

 

Supplies Used - Missing You Like Crazy

Stamps and Dies:  Peeking Pets Stamp Set and Dies, One Liners Sentiment Stamp Set, and Layered Tags Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs); Lattice Background Die (Pretty Pink Posh);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); 

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock and Hipster Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); Daisy White Cardstock and Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other: Torch Twine (Catherine Pooler Designs);

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love that you added a little mask to your puppy, as well as adding all those little sparkly diamond pieces...you must have the patience of a saint! Thanks for sharing this with us and playing with my CAS Pet challenge at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love your use of the negative images. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! That little pup-mask is too cute. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete