Monday, July 6, 2020

You're So Sweet for SOS

Created a mini shaker on my card for the Shopping Our Stash challenge, which had the prompt of "You're So Sweet." 




I used some daisy paper from my stash.  Love daisies.  Meg Ryan's character in You've Got Mail thinks they are "the friendliest flower".  I kind of have to agree with "Kathleen Kelly" on that one. 


The shaker is where my "sweet" sentiment would land.  


And behind the shutters is my sweet cupcake holding critter.  The cupcake papers were paper pieced and I used a blender pen to color my critter, frosting and candles.

I hope you have a chance to be creative this week.

Debbie


Supplies Used - You're Sweet Shutter Shaker
Stamps and Dies:  Scallop Hearts Die, Decorative Tag 2 Dies, Floral Hearts Stamp Set. Cupcake Critters Stamp Set and Pinata Party Stamp Set (Pretty Pink Posh)
Ink:  Midnight, Limoncello, Be, Mine, Icing on the Cake (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Free Spirit Pattern Paper (Little Yellow Bicycle);
Other:  Sparkling Clear Sequins, Watermelon, Sparking Clear and Lemon Drop Jewels (Pretty Pink Posh);

No comments:

Post a Comment