Sunday, July 5, 2020

Oh Ship!

I saw the inspirational photo at The Card Concept and knew exactly the materials I needed to pull for a card.  I have this one box of supplies with a sailboat die, and sailboat paper. 

 
And it's all about the red, white and blue.  This one will be good for a belated birthday (which I'm really good at).   Clearly went with clean and layered! 


The weekend is nearing it's end . . . so go create!

Debbie


Supplies Used - Oh Ship
Stamps and Dies:  Sailboat2Stamp and Sailboat Dies (The Stamps of Life)
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark; Silver and White Embossing Powder (Ranger);
Paper:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper from The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit
Other: Epoxy Star Stickers (The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh);

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so cute. I love it. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the fun papers you used on this adorable sailboat card!! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the papers and the fun sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete