Sunday, July 12, 2020

To the Beach and Back

Took a stab at a CAS card for CAS Colours & Sketches.  This week they had a color challenge. 


CAS cards are not always easy for me, so I tried to keep some white space, and tried not to have too much layering of my elements, which is where the colors from the challenge came into play.  


I hope you have a chance to inky and sparkly today. 

Debbie




Supplies Used - To the Beach
Stamps and Dies:  She Sells Sea Shells Stamp Set and Dies, Vitamin Sea Stamps and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink: Juniper Mist, Green Tea, Eucalyptis  (Catherine Pooler Inks); Embossing Pad (Wow); Sand Dunes, Coastal and Zeus Embossing Glitters (Wow);
Paper:  White Cardstock (Park Lane Paperie); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Other:  Shell Parade Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs);

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love that sentiment! The glitter is a great touch! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the glittery sand and absolutely adore that sentiment. Living near the beach as I do, I may have to incorporate it into one of my cards. Thanks so much for playing along with us the CC&S challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete