Monday, July 6, 2020

Summer Inspired . . . Less Monday . . . More Summer

Created this card for Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog.  The inspiration was "summertime fun".  Honestly, this one was so fun!


That pattern paper needs to cover an ice cream truck.  This one was a combination of paper piecing and blender pen.  I literally want that ice cream truck to come past my house!  

This makes me want to die cut more trucks!

Go create! 



Supplies Used - Less Monday (Truck)
Stamps and Dies:  I Scream You Scream Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs); Merry Labels Die (CAS-ual Fridays);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Mint to Be, Icing on the Cake and Sand Castle (Catherine Pooler); Blender Pen (Marvy);
Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Sum-Sum-Summertime Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Other: Antique Rose Crystal Drops, Love Potion Dream Drop, Morning Dew Crystal Drops, Simply White Crystal Drops, Luxe Dream Drops, Apple Green Crystal Drops, White Blizzard Glitter Drops (Nuvo); Black Shimmer Trim (Close To My Heart); Watermelon Jewels (Pretty Pink Posh);

1 comment:

  1. What a great card and such a FANTASTIC sentiment!!! I could use more summer and less Mondays - plus the ice cream truck at my house as well! I just love how everything matches too!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete