Friday, July 24, 2020

"Celebrate" Inspired Card for The Paper Players

Sharing a card inspired by the challenge at The Paper Players.  Pulled a box of supplies from a kit out and got busy with some scraps. 


Not sure how I feel about the strings, but I attached the to the varying sentiment strips at the bottom and left them all hanging and a bit wonky.  


I am in love with that little balloon die.

I hope you find some time to create today!

Debbie




Supplies Used - No One Deserves a Happier Birthday
All Supplies from The Stamps of Life March 2019 Card Kit
Additional Supplies:  Midnight Ink (Catherine Pooler) and Sparkle Glitter Brush Pen Clear (Spectrum Noir)

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous birthday card! I love the balloons and the way you used your scraps! That is always fun! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun birthday card. I love the balloons and I love the layers of sentiment at the bottom. Great sentiment, too! So glad you were able to join us and help celebrate the 500th Paper Players challenge
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like the way that the horizontal sentiment strips run across and anchor your balloon strings in place - a great CAS brithday card. Thank you for playing along with our 500th Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete