Thursday, July 2, 2020

Stencil Background - Days Ending in "Y"

Created my own background for Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  I've really been into the shaving cream/ink/stencil backgrounds. Added some paint to this one to give a certain sheen to my coffee beans.  


 Mmmm . . . coffee!  I do love the swirl of the brown and orange ink in some of the beans, and then in others there is some texture and the hint of shimmer from the paint. 


 I hope you find some time to create over this holiday weekend. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Days Ending in "Y"
Stamps and Dies:  Joe to Go Stamp Set and Dies (Taylored Expressions); Coffee Days Stamp Set (CAS-ual Fridays);
Ink & Embossing:  Spruce, Icing on the Cake and Orange Peel (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper: Soft Suede Cardstock (Stampin' Up); Solar White Cardstock (Neenah);
Other: By the Beans Stencil (CAS-ual Fridays); Iridescent Preo Gold Acrylic Paint (Pebeo Studio); Gold Dots (Close To My Heart);



No comments:

Post a Comment