Sunday, May 24, 2020

Tic-Tac-Toe for Tuesday Throwdown

Went with the second row for the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown . . . . used green, a die and a stencil. 


And maybe there were a few dies and a few shades of green.  My background piece was created using a few shades of green ink and some shaving cream.  Then I used a stencil to get the darker green dots on my background. 


My original die was the sentiment die.  But I had an extra butterfly and those white negative die pieces cluttering my work surface.  They made their way onto the project. 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie




Supplies Used - Hey There
Stamps and Dies:  Lava Lamp Cover Plate Die, Great Wings Stamp Set and Dies, Hey There Friend Word Die (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Lime Rickey, Mardi Gras Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks)
Paper:  Cascade and Black Cardstock (American Crafts); Solar White (Neenah);
Other:  Pop Art Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs); Boston Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Diamond Stickles (Ranger);

No comments:

Post a Comment