Monday, May 4, 2020

Mommy to Be - Inspired by TIME OUT

When I saw the challenge at TIME OUT Challenges, all that black and yellow, I had to play around.  Black and white and any color makes me smile. 

While I wanted to do stripes, I happened to be going thru some boxes of old kits and found a stash of black and yellow pattern paper.  And so I got busy as a bee . . .


So there are all sorts of shapes here . . . stripes in hexagons, and hexagons made of "stripes". 


I used a blender pen and some ink to color my bee. 

I had fun creating this one, inspired by TIME OUT Challenges and a box of old supplies from a Simon Says Stamp set. 

I hope you find some time to create. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Mommy to Bee Honeycomb Border
Stamps and Dies:  Bee Yourself Stamp Set and Hexagon Die (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Tiara Ink (Catherine Pooler); Black Shimmer Pen (Close To My Heart); Wink of Stella; Blender Pen (Marvy);
Paper:  White Daisy (Close To My Heart); The Bees Knees Pattern Paper (Honey Bee Stamp); Black Cardstock (American Crafts);
Other: Gold Sequins (Simon Says Stamp)


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the bee theme and how you incorporated different honeycombs into your design. Very fun! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete