Saturday, May 9, 2020

Mommy-to-Bee for SOS

Created a card for my friend, a mommy-to-be, and I used an old kit in my stash!  Just had to enter it in this weeks Shopping Our Stash


 I colored my bees using a blender pend and some inks.  And I created my card on pattern paper.  Love that heart heart shaped stitched bee trail.  I love how the mommy bee is holding her belly anticipating what is to come. 


Creating in Covid helps to pass the time!  I hope you find some time to create. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Mommy to Bee
Stamps and Dies:  Bee Yourself Stamp Set and Hexagon Die (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Tiara Ink (Catherine Pooler); Black Shimmer Pen (Close To My Heart); Wink of Stella; Blender Pen (Marvy);
Paper:  White Daisy (Close To My Heart); The Bees Knees Pattern Paper (Honey Bee Stamp); Black Cardstock (American Crafts);
Other: Black Sequins (Simon Says Stamp)

No comments:

Post a Comment