Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday Stash Day - You are a Super Hero.

Today was my day to use paper in my stash, and try to make a dent in old supplies.  So I pulled out a box and got busy making a card, this one inspired by the word prompt of "Hero" at Just Us Girls.  

Now I was inclined to make a card honoring our medical folks that are out in the field, but I didn't have any good medical stamps or dies.  So I went with just a festive card to put a smile on a hero's face. 


I used paper from an old kit from The Stamps of Life with a great sentiment die and stamp set from them as well.  For ink, my sentiments, the black stars within the circles in the pattern paper, and I inked my edges to give a crisp look before popping them on my card. 

Tomorrow is a new day . . . go be creative! 



Supplies Used - Super Hero
Cardstock, Pattern Paper from 2019 February Card Kit (The Stamps of Life)
Other Supplies:  Super Statement Stamp/Die Set (The Stamps of Life); Licorice Ink (The Stamps of Life)

2 comments:

  1. This card will be appreciated just the same. Love the bold fun font and the polka dots! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take on the hero theme - the stars and bright colours are just super. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls, Deborah, GD.

    ReplyDelete