Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Chasing Summer for The Paper Players

Sharing a card I made using the sketch from The Paper Players


So my paper, all cardstock  Kraft cardstock for my background, my image mat and sentiment strip.  Watercolor paper for the rest.  A watercolor background, and a watercolor image. 


We will be chasing summer into the winter. 

Go create! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Chasing Summer
Stamps and Dies:  Dog Days of Summer (Newton's Nook); Catching Rays House Mouse (Stampendous); Stitched Rectangle Die (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink & Embossing:  Black Onyx (Versafine); Clear Embossing Powder (Wow); Various Distress Inks (Ranger); Versamark; Sand Dune EP (Wow);
Paper: Watercolor (Canson); Smooth Watercolor paper (Close To My Heart); Desert Storm (Neenah);
Other: Lemon Yellow and Orange Color Burst (Ken Oliver)

4 comments:

  1. What a way to get your vitamin D. This is really cute. We would love to have you join us and enter your card at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge where we are an Anything Goes challenge. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this just cracked me up! Love these little mice to start with, but seeing this one getting his "sun" really made me smile! Thank you so much for sharing this with the Players and using my sketch this week!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those House Mouse stamps and this one is so fun! Great watercolored background and her rainbow striped beach towel! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! I just love this little mouse chasing her summer. Great coloring! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete