Saturday, May 9, 2020

Moment of Magic for House Mouse & Friends

The challenge at House Mouse & Friends was anything goes, with the optional theme of "better together". 


For my frame, I cropped corners and wrapped a bit of ribbon on my corners.  I love all my House Mouse stamps, but always love images that feature other critters.  And I love trying to find sentiments that speak to those images.  



I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Take a Risk
Stamps and Dies:  Hummingbird Feeder House Mouse (Stampendous); The Right Words (Dylusions by Dyan Reaveley and Ranger);
Ink & Embossing:  Midight (Catherine Pooler Ink); Black Onyx (Versafine); Clear EP (Ranger);  Various Distress Inks (watercolor of image);
Paper: Sea Glass (Simon Says Stamp); Black (America Crafts); Watercolor (Canson);
Other:  Whisper White Ribbon (Stampin' Up); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh);

2 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment. This is such a great stamp with the hummingbird. It made for a pretty card. Love the sequins and the ribbon you added. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge.
    {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and sentiment. Love how you colored it up too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete