Saturday, September 21, 2019

Inspired by The Beatles

Could not resist to play along with this week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, as the prompt was "inspired by The Beatles". 

My brother taught me everything about the fab four.  I went simple with this card and a stamp with one of my favorite lyrics.  


I adore the guitar playing in this song.  And I adore the sparkle of some embossing powders. 


And a second version with a different pattern paper (because, why not). 



I hope you find some time to create today! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Here Comes the Sun
Stamps and Dies:  Fearless Pursuit Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark, Black Sparkle Embossing Powder (Ranger); Tiara and Tiki Torch (Catherine Pooler Ink);
Paper: Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); scrap of white and pattern paper from my scrap stash;



Supplies Used - Here Comes the Sun
Stamps and Dies:  Fearless Pursuit Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark, Black Sparkle Embossing Powder (Ranger);
Paper: Desert Storm and Solar White Cardstock (Neenah); pattern paper scrap from stash;



2 comments:

  1. I think they are both beautiful and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Beatles inspired card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete