Sunday, September 8, 2019

Cardz 4 Guyz - Sailabrate!

Created a card inspired by the prompt "Celebrate" at Cardz 4 Guyz.  Of course, my sentiment is appropriate to the theme of my card! 


I still have some "go to" guy paper from an old card kit.  I cut some sailboat pieces, embossed the body of my sail boat, and added some colorful sails. 


I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Sailabrate
Stamps and Dies:  Sailboat2Stamp and Sailboat Dies (The Stamps of Life)
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark; Silver Embossing Powder (Ranger); Licorice (The Stamps of Life)
Paper:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper from The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit
Other: Epoxy Star Stickers (The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh);

2 comments:

  1. A clever interpretation of the challenge. Love it. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete