Saturday, October 26, 2019

Waving Hello for a Tic Tac Toe

I have not been creative enough the last couple of week, so decided to work on some challenge.  This week's challenge at Use Your Stuff was a Tic Tac Toe challenge. I went with red, blue and a stamp and created a card that says hello! 


I used a stencil with circles to line of my crabs.  They remind me of the "Under the Sea" song from the Little Mermaid!  But alas, they are not singing, they are only waving "Hello".   


I hope you get a chance to be creative today!

Debbie


Supplies Used - Waving Hello
Stamps and Dies:  Hook, Line and Sinker Stamp Set and Circle Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink: Rockin' Red (Catherine Pooler Inks); Embossing Pad (Wow); Rockin' Red Embossing Glitter (Wow);
Paper:  White Cardstock (Park Lane Paperie); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Salt and Seaweed Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs);
 Other:  Pattern of the Rings Stencil (Winnie and Walter);



2 comments:

  1. Love the crabs waving hello! Super cute card, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the nautical feel to this. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete