Sunday, September 8, 2019

Snow Much Thanks for Sweet Stampin' Christmas

Included a snow person for the current challenge at Sweet Stampin' Christmas and decided to make a holiday thank you card . . . I'm challenging myself to send more thank you cards this year.  


 I used supplies in a kit from Simon Says Stamp . . . still had some supplies hanging around, and I love to use the supplies that I have. 


I paper pieced the hat, scarf and mittens.

I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie



Supplies Used - Snow Much Thanks
Stamps and Dies:  Snow Much Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Orange Twist (Catherine Pooler); Blender Pen (Zig);
Paper: Celebrate Winter (Echo Park); Surf Blue and White Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp);
Other: White Pom Poms (Darice)

No comments:

Post a Comment