Monday, September 2, 2019

Watercolor Creation for Color Throwdown

Created a little something inspired by the color combo at Color Throwdown . . .


 I've been really trying to get into watercolor backgrounds the last few days so I used the color combo, made a watercolor background and then used a cover plate to create my dotted background. 



 I matched up some jewels to the colors and put them on my vellum sentiment. 


 I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Thanks (Pastel Watercolor)
Stamps and Dies:  Throwing Confetti Cover Die and Just Thanks Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);
Ink & Embossing:  It's a Girl, Bellini, Limoncello, Garden Party (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Bee Watercolor; Vellum (Close To My Heart);
Other:  Buttercream, Lemon Drop, Spring Green and Pink Blush Jewels (Pretty Pink Posh);



No comments:

Post a Comment