Friday, July 5, 2019

Inspired by The Paper Players

Created a little something using the tic-tac-toe board on The Paper Players challenge blog. So many options, but I went with that top row . . . ribbon, patterned paper, die cut . . . and here is my card. 



 I used a stand-up base for my card.  This is what it will look like out of the envelope.  And once stood up . . .


So a few pattern papers, and some ribbon and technically a few dies. 




I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - You're One of a Kind
Stamps and Dies:  sayings4jars (The Stamps of Life); Sentiment Stamp Set*, Scalloped Circle Stand-up Card Die Set (Sizzix);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper*, Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life)
Other:  Ribbon and Epoxy Dots*

* From The Stamps of Life January 2019 Card Kit

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card. I love the little heart in the bird and the layout works so well with the fancy fold. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete