Sunday, July 28, 2019

Merry & Bright Greetings for Shopping Our Stash

I was inspired to create a Christmas card using my stash of items from leftover holiday kits.  My thanks to Shopping Our Stash for the inspiration to really use stuff in my craft room. 

For this one, I used sentiments that were on a 6 x 6 piece of pattern paper, and lined them up in different lengths and widths for added interested. 


This kit was from Simon Says Stamp "back in the day" so it was fun to revisit.  Still plenty of pattern papers to be used.  


I used the overall stamped sentiment of "Merry & Bright Greetings" in the upper corner that sums it all up. 

I hope you find some time to create . . . and to shop your own stash.  

Cheers.

Debbie


Supplies Used - Merry & Bright
Stamps and Dies:  Merry & Bright (Simon Says Stamp); Circle Die (Sizzix)
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark; White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts)
Paper: Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp), Pattern Paper (Doodlebug)
Other: Berry Bright Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)





1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, i LOVE the wordfetti and you've used it brilliantly! such a fun card and a FAB use of the "leftovers" from older kits (that still look awesome)! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (xmas in july!) STASH with us this fortnight! 3

    ReplyDelete