Saturday, July 27, 2019

Transport for Cards 4 Guys

This week's prompt at Cards 4 Guys was "Transport".  I know that my husband would love to do nothing more than travel via boat anywhere.  So I went with a sailboat, because on our bucket list is a sailing trip . . . one day . . . 


Now yes, I did wonder about that scallop border being a bit feminine . . . but it reminded me of water, so I felt it appropriate.  


I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Seas the Day
Stamps and Dies:  Sailboat2Stamp, Sailboat Dies, and Scalloped Rectangle Dies (The Stamps of Life)
Ink & Embossing:  Licorice Ink (The Stamps of Life); Versamark; White Embossing Powder (Wow!)
Paper:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper from The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit
Other: Ribbon (The Stamps of Life February 2018 Card Kit); Sparkling Clear Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh);

2 comments:

  1. A great card. I love the nautical colours. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for the challenge, thanks for joining in at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete