Saturday, July 27, 2019

Literature Inspired by The Library Challenge


My card today was inspired by The Library Challenge's book cover, Five Weeks in a Balloon.  Here is the book cover . . .

five weeks in a balloon book - Google Search

For my card I was inspired to use some Graphic 45 paper and paper piece my balloon image using a stamp and die from The Stamps of Life. 


I split by sentiment for added interest.  Lots of inking and popping of images, and I love those little postage stamps. 

I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie



Supplies Used -Let Your Dreams Take Flight
Stamps:  hot4balloons and patterns4airballoons (The Stamps of Life)
Ink: Licorice (The Stamps of Life)
Paper:  Cityscapes (Graphic 45); Desert Storm (Neenah); Licorice (The Stamps of Life)
Accessories:  Hot Air Balloon Dies (The Stamps of Life)




3 comments:

  1. Great design! Love the Graphic 45 papers. Martina - Visiting Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphic 45 do the most fabulous vintage-style papers and I think you've used them wonderfully on this beautiful card. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete