Sunday, June 30, 2019

Punny Card for Shopping Our Stash

Created a punny card for the challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  I pulled from a Simon Says Stamp card kit, so this one doesn't match my current weather here. 


 Did a bit of doodling on the edge of the card base which is a bit out of my comfort zone. 


I hope you find some time to create today! 


Supplies Used - Snow One Like You
Stamps and Dies:  Snow Much Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Orange Twist (Catherine Pooler); Blender Pen (Zig);
Paper: Celebrate Winter (Echo Park); Island Blue and White Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp);
Other: Glossy Accents (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh!! what an adorable little snowman, the pattern paper is just the perfect background.
    And I love, love your doodling, it looks beautiful.
    Fabulous punny sentiment too.
    Thank you for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete